Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Surface Treatment:||Polishing||Appilcation:||Medical, Auto, Communicatioon, Hardware Etc|
|Process:||Metal Injection Molding||Material:||Powdered Metal|
Precision and Complex Metal Parts Manufactured
1. Integrated solution for powder metallurgy precision metal/ ceramics components
2. Customized MIM-technology precison components
3. Medical instruments components: disposable biopsy forcep tips/jaw
4. Auto variable nozzle ring assembly:VGT/VNT vane and fork
Mainly Support to:
1. Medical Industry
2. Automotive Industry
3. Tools & Hardware
4. Communication &Optical Communication Industry
Metal Injection Molding advantages:
1. Effective cost with complex design and good performance
Allows design freedom to manufacture complicated shapes than other methods.
High productivity to make small precision parts, quick and efficient.
Complex products can be with small holes, thin walls and fine surface detail, internal and external threads, knurling, finely detailed surface textures, engravings and markings.
2. Material Variety
Superior strength, magnetic, and corrosion properties due to high density achieved when compared to conventional powdered metal, plastics and die-casting.
Net shape components from otherwise hard to process materials like carbide, Tungsten alloys and Titanium.
Isotropic and homogeneous microstructure for uniform material properties.
Capability to create alloys that are not available in wrought or cast form.
Metal Injection Molding Material:
|MIM material||Density 103kg /m3||Hardness||Tensile strength||Elongation%|